It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yep he confirmed it was Neymar which anyone with half a brain cell knew, it had zero legs. The power of the internet though. Gullible idiots everywhere

Cheers bud.

Just a couple of points.

1. The Unmentionable is our only "orthodox" left back.
2. 93.20blue didn't say we we after him as such (unless I missed that bit), it seems that he was offered to us (perhaps with Bernado in the same conversation), and after a quick chat we said "Thanks, but no thanks".
Yes that’s true for Mr Unmentionable but I didn’t mention him! Joking aside I’m assuming he probably won’t play for us again but it has crossed my mind that City are maybe waiting on the trial outcome before replacing him.

93.20blue did actually say we were after Neymar as in we are doing everything we can to get him, dropped obvious clues and then later confirmed it was Neymar he had been told about. Bernardo in a swap deal info came out much later and not related to 93.20blue. Fun while it lasted though I’m glad he isn’t coming truth be told.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.