It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Cucurella would be our final piece of business I'm guessing? Aside sorting the outgoings that is. Just noted Troyes bought a right back in, supposedly Kabore's replacement. Wonder what happens with him now.

Yes that’s true for Mr Unmentionable but I didn’t mention him! Joking aside I’m assuming he probably won’t play for us again but it has crossed my mind that City are maybe waiting on the trial outcome before replacing him.

93.20blue did actually say we were after Neymar as in we are doing everything we can to get him, dropped obvious clues and then later confirmed it was Neymar he had been told about. Bernardo in a swap deal info came out much later and not related to 93.20blue. Fun while it lasted though I’m glad he isn’t coming truth be told.
It'd incredibly foolish on city's part to wait for the trial. Mr Unmentionable is the absolute worst player to don the city shirt the last decade. Showed 0 professionalism and shxt all over the pitch when he did feature.

I'm 100% sure city is buying a proper left back in the upcoming weeks

Cucurella would be our final piece of business I'm guessing? Aside sorting the outgoings that is. Just noted Troyes bought a right back in, supposedly Kabore's replacement. Wonder what happens with him now.
I'd love him to be part of the city squad. He's got loads of potential and being a proper understudy to Walker would benefit both city and himself immensely

Well I guess if we have get cucurella and close our business it's a good team we have got. Provided there will be no more outgoings
I just hope when we get Cucurella that he is not injury prone whatsoever. Sick of having injuries at fullback because it's so vital to our system, countless times it has affected us, even in that Madrid game, Walker's injury, stones injury, then Cancelo fatigued having to fill in left and right constantly

I don't know what the point of this debate is. The dude got this one very wrong, he wasn't mincing about and definitely said very clearly that Neymar is coming, and he isn't. Who knows what happened behind the scenes but for sure he was wrong and this will harm his credibility. I am not gonna start calling him a liar or hurl abuse at them, I still think they probably do know a thing or two inside the club, they got quite a few things right including exact days of announcement etc

My guess is whoever gave them the info didn't vet it properly, maybe lied to them, there was an inkling of conversation and they took it to mean something else. That's it

I just hope when we get Cucurella that he is not injury prone whatsoever. Sick of having injuries at fullback because it's so vital to our system, countless times it has affected us, even in that Madrid game, Walker's injury, stones injury, then Cancelo fatigued having to fill in left and right constantly
Unfortunately it'd be the case. Stones is heavily injury prone. Cancelo is currently city's fittest player after Sterling's departure. Walker's injury was unfortunate but I'm pretty sure he'll be back as if nothing had happened. He's played the 3rd most number of games for city and the ankle injury wasn't the worst out there.

Hopefully Ake can fill in at left back at times and do a good job at that but even his fitness isn't the best

It'd incredibly foolish on city's part to wait for the trial. Mr Unmentionable is the absolute worst player to don the city shirt the last decade. Showed 0 professionalism and shxt all over the pitch when he did feature.

I'm 100% sure city is buying a proper left back in the upcoming weeks
Me neither it’s more if we should buy a 4th FB than a 3rd

If Cancelo picks up an injury it’s like losing 2 full backs at once If we only have 3 to start with.

Last edited:
I don't know what the point of this debate is. The dude got this one very wrong, he wasn't mincing about and definitely said very clearly that Neymar is coming, and he isn't. Who knows what happened behind the scenes but for sure he was wrong and this will harm his credibility. I am not gonna start calling him a liar or hurl abuse at them, I still think they probably do know a thing or two inside the club, they got quite a few things right including exact days of announcement etc

My guess is whoever gave them the info didn't vet it properly, maybe lied to them, there was an inkling of conversation and they took it to mean something else. That's it
Yeah that’s fair enough. Who knows, maybe even City were doing their own ‘Wagatha Christie’ to try and find out where the leaks are coming from

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.