It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Selling Zinchenko to get in Cucurella is madness for me. We need both, considering Cancelo covers both right and left we should have got in Cucurella to fight for that LB spot. Mendy has never held the position, now that he's completely out of the picture we should be replacing that position. Cancelo is amazing, but having a right footed LB doesn't work against every team and you can tell Pep really wants someone there. But Cucurella should be the replacement of Mendy, not Zinchenko who should have been given a bit more freedom to fight for other spots next season.

It’s not if you look at amount of games he has played every season

no no no that's bollocks. There's zero chance that after the end of this season anyone at the club will be thinking "you know what our defense need? One less player". Ogden is full of shit. Zero chance we don't replace zinny

I wasn't questioning their decision. They are clearly after a left back. "A risk" just doesn't begin to describe how idiotic it would be to have just Cancelo and Walker as the players whose main position is fullback.
Fair enough. I guess the mass hysteria that seems to have taken hold on this forum over the slow moving with the left back situation seems to have gotten to me. Its not like the club isn't trying to get a left back in but it seems like its a frenzy on here at the minute to get one in yesterday.

Pep straight up killed my hopes and dreams of Neymar, damn you baldy!
Don’t forget that net spend isn’t a thing this season, it’s now just biggest spenders
Noticed that too. What a pricks.
Maybe 93.20’s excitement came from this coming via somebody high up in the club, who’s own giddiness of a potential deal for Neymar, actually blinded them from the possibility of Pep actually saying No thanks, I mean who’d of thought we would be turning down a world star like Neymar (albeit a fading one) the money men would say yes/football side nah. I know common sense says it’s not our normal mo, but that explains the blow the doors off comment. The links are all starting to surface now & I doubt they all came off here, which means this was in good faith, I hope this doesn’t put him off posting itk info in the future (or do a Gus) I for one appreciate all the chaps on here who give us a heads up, it wouldn’t be half the forum it is without them
What happened to Gus?

We’re getting cracking money for Zinny & done well with the rest, I know City have a massive set up but even by those standards, this summer has been an exception, all those involved in transfers & contracts have worked their butts off this last six months, we’ll have plan A B & C for an out and out left back, hopefully Cucu, I’d then be happy we have more than enough in defence despite last season’s injuries, the squad will have a great balance with Bernardo Foden Phillips Ake & Alvarez offering adaptable options and the opportunity for a switch up in formation……there’ll be no more “why are we crossing into the box first time there’s nobody there”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.