It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm not sure its that bad of a suggestion that we bring in an experienced back-up LB for a cheap price who has played 40 times for Argentina and at one point was a highly touted fullback, still only 29.

Regardless of whether you agree though- I'm not sure there was any need for the last sentence. It's condescending and makes out like I'm some idiot attracted to just any transfers and that im a lesser fan in some way like transfers drive my excitment about city and not the team. This forum is for sharing opinions/thoughts no need to try and make things personal and judge 'my needs'.
I was only sharing my opinion and thoughts

That’s the only reason I can think of if it’s true. Ake becomes left back.

Don't get that. The price involved, might as well just pay for a LB, rather than play a CB there a lot of the season while having 5 CBs in the squad. Feels more like a delayed but redundant rumour reached that media outlet, and rather than waste it they got it out.

Reports from Spain . That make me distrust this whole thing. But it's unnecessary signing. It would make sense if ake was going to Chelsea but he is not

I spoke with a person 2 days ago and he told me the same thing that the colleagues of @futvillarreal publish

✅The best positioned club that offers Pau the best conditions is Manchester City

I'm not going to put a percentage because we already know what this is like...

I realise we'll probably never have another Pep and now is the time to make hay while the sun shines. So I understand why people want the greatest quality/depth that money can buy.

However if the rest of the window doesn't pan out and Pep has to turn his football megamind to solving a suboptimal situation I'm not too fussed. Let's be honest, our definition of 'not ideal' is in another universe to most clubs. Part of the fun of watching Pep's City is how he goes about solving specific problems. There needs to be a bit of jeopardy to go along with the beautiful football.
Sorry, but I’m a fan of untrammeled domination. Had enough of jeopardy.

Don't get that. The price involved, might as well just pay for a LB, rather than play a CB there a lot of the season while having 5 CBs in the squad. Feels more like a delayed but redundant rumour reached that media outlet, and rather than waste it they got it out.
I suppose City might think that Ake is a good back up to Cucurella but it then creates a hole at CH but they happened to have been offered Torres. There just might be better CHs on the market than LBs.

Or Ake becomes LB instead of Cucurella.

Does seem to be picking up…doesn’t take much though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.