It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

That's a net spend of just over +100 million for this calendar year so far for anyone keeping track.
If we don’t win this comp , I will be fucking fuming , great effort from all involved, should be are first trophy this season and to be fair in my opinion it’s the one I want most

Seriously thin squad as of right now. 3 players short of the maximum 22 man squad we can register which would still leave us with a small squad. Cucurella or an alternative brings that to 2 spots left, I think we would be shooting ourselves in the foot not to fill at the bare minimum one of those spots this summer. It's going to be a gruelling season, 5 subs will provide more benefit to a full squad, we're in profit this summer, I see no reason to handicap ourselves with a small squad.

Seriously thin squad as of right now. 3 players short of the maximum 22 man squad we can register which would still leave us with a small squad. Cucurella or an alternative brings that to 2 spots left, I think we would be shooting ourselves in the foot not to fill at the bare minimum one of those spots this summer. It's going to be a gruelling season, 5 subs will provide more benefit to a full squad, we're in profit this summer, I see no reason to handicap ourselves with a small squad.

Personally, I think we'll see at least one more big name out, and at least two in (including Cucurella or alternative) before the window shuts.

Wrong

Ederson/ortega

Walker/cancelo/stones Dias/stones/Laporte/ake new lb/ake/cancelo

Rodri/phillips

De bruyne/Bernardo/Gundogan/grealish/foden

Bernardo/grealish/Mahrez/foden

Haaland/Alvarez/foden

If we get a new left back it’s one out one in.

Haaland for jesus

Alvarez for sterling

Phillips for Fernandinho

If we’re light by 2 players now then we have been for years

At the same time, it will keep more of that smaller squad happy as they can share more minutes, but I agree that it would make more sense to have all the tools in the box.

Totally agree rhe sale of Zinch without a replacement before selling him is mind boggling.
Our squad size issues nearly cost us the title last season, it seems we are not learning lessons from that.

If we don’t win this comp , I will be fucking fuming , great effort from all involved, should be are first trophy this season and to be fair in my opinion it’s the one I want most
Get the trophy silhouette on the front of the bus.

Wrong

Ederson/ortega

Walker/cancelo/stones Dias/stones/Laporte/ake new lb/ake/cancelo

Rodri/phillips

De bruyne/Bernardo/Gundogan/grealish/foden

Bernardo/grealish/Mahrez/foden

Haaland/Alvarez/foden

If we get a new left back it’s one out one in.

Haaland for jesus

Alvarez for sterling

Phillips for Fernandinho

If we’re light by 2 players now then we have been for years
I thought we have been:

Haaland replaces Aguero
Alvarez replaces Torres
Phillps replaces Fernandinho

Zinchenko?
Jesus?
Sterling?

He who cannot be named hasn’t been replaced.

Maybe I’m misreading things.

you are misreading things. "haaland replaces aguero", mate it's been 2 years we've been without him (he was basically injured the entire 20/21 season), if you are going back that far we also got grealish which you conveniently didn't mention. we got palmer which you conveniently didn't mention at all. he literally wrote "new LB" which you ignored.

I need people to understand that we've had way too many wingers and not enough strikers, and now we have enough strikers and enough wingers. its not a negative thing.

when all is left and we got cucurella I think we'll start be one fullback short from a full squad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.