It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I wouldn't discount this straight away he was the only one saying kounde to Barca when everyone else was saying Chelsea. So hes probably been told something. Only way they afford Bernardo is if they sell De Jong

It sounds like under the table dealings sorta like how Chelsea would win transfers over us while the Russian oligarchy was running things.

Can easily think under the table deal with Bernardo but City still have a massive advantage (3 years left on Bernardo's deal) so they can easily say pay us what you paid for Coutinho!

Barca media non stop tweeting about Bernardo. When does this transfer window end again?

Can easily think under the table deal with Bernardo but City still have a massive advantage (3 years left on Bernardo's deal) so they can easily say pay us what you paid for Coutinho!
Sounds all good but i don't think we will do that if Bernardo is pushing for the move himself . We will let him go

3 of barcelonas mouthpieces have come out today saying barca are now ready ro move for bernardo. I get a bad feeling this is going to happen this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.