It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

To add to all the flapping. Bernie starts in the Community Shield, does his knee in, and we sell him for half his worth next summer.

You're welcome

Daily Mail, it came up about an hour ago, it could well be utter sh1t but it makes sense with some of the speculation going around.

As said I am just the messenger, not saying it's true..
Hmmm. Well something seems to be up. Almost all barca journalists are saying Bernardo is the next move. Unfortunately they have been more right than wrong regarding transfers this summer.

Nope. Still stand by my statement.

Where have Barca got all this money from by the way?

Not having any of it.

And who quoted the Daily Mail? On the eve of us playing the tramps?

Tut tut posters should know better, it's standard from them wankers.

the levers. Laporta has sold Barcas future Tv revenue and Their Graphics team company part of it ruining their future. To make them able to compete this window. It’s nothing to do with transfer fee. It’s to do with wages. If De Jong leaves then they have more than enough money right now to get Bernardo for a price we want, it’s just La Ligas wage system which is stopping them. I’m guessing theyve had confidence from Mendes that a deal can be done. And have now briefed the two journalists that are closest to the Barca. Helena Condis is like Jack for Barca news.

Last edited:
the levers. Laporta has sold Barcas future Tv revenue and Their Graphics team company part of it ruining their future. To make them able to compete this window. It’s nothing to do with transfer fee. It’s to do with wages. If De Jong leaves then they have more than enough money right now to get Bernardo for a price we want, it’s just La Ligas wage system which is stopping them. I’m guessing theyve had confidence from Mendes that a deal can be done. And have now briefed the two journalists that are closest to the Barca. Helena Condis is like Jack for Barca news.
All this reduces the time window we are left with to buy another player doesn’t it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.