It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Daily Mail, it came up about an hour ago, it could well be utter sh1t but it makes sense with some of the speculation going around.

As said I am just the messenger, not saying it's true..
I've just read that article. Not one quote, not one source, just pure speculation and another negative story to piss on our chips before we play them twats.
Honestly mate I don't know why you posted it, all hot air.

Nope. Still stand by my statement.

Where have Barca got all this money from by the way?

Not having any of it.

And who quoted the Daily Mail? On the eve of us playing the tramps?

Tut tut posters should know better, it's standard from them wankers.

If you Google search it you’ll find out where the money has come from plus a few on here also have said where the money has come from!

Graham hunter who knows a lot about Barcelona said it better!

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Cucurella to CITY

Cucurella deal: Cucu put in a written transfer request to leave Brighton and join City. Brighton still want 50 while City have offered 40. Rumour is that City will put a final bid in this weekend.

Bernardo: Usual stuff from Spain which will run until the window closes or he leaves for Barca.

9 days to the start of our season.

The window closes 11PM on 1st September.

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum

Swap deal including DeJong makes sense, but as I understand Pep isn’t a fan

Pep plays Bernardo as LCM mostly, but Bernardo prefers RCM and he will get that in Barca

On the other hand DeJong plays LCM but Pedri is like their KDB and occupies that position

So
Dejong -> City -> plays LCM
Bernardo -> Barca -> plays RCM
Of course Barcelona needs to add money -> Soriano / Khaldoon happy

Rodri
KDB Dejong

Decent midfield

Swap deal including DeJong makes sense, but as I understand Pep isn’t a fan

Pep plays Bernardo as LCM mostly, but Bernardo prefers RCM and he will get that in Barca

On the other hand DeJong plays LCM but Pedri is like their KDB and occupies that position

So
Dejong -> City -> plays LCM
Bernardo -> Barca -> plays RCM
Of course Barcelona needs to add money -> Soriano / Khaldoon happy

Rodri
KDB Dejong

Decent midfield

city isnt interested in de jong according to reports. maybe because he refused to come to city when he had the chance

If you Google search it you’ll find out where the money has come from plus a few on here also have said where the money has come from!

Graham Hunter sounds very impartial.

Graham Hunter sounds very impartial.

Graham Hunter sounds very impartial

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.