It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

If you Google search it you’ll find out where the money has come from plus a few on here also have said where the money has come from!

Graham hunter who knows a lot about Barcelona said it better!

Graham Hunter sounds very impartial

Nope. Still stand by my statement.

Where have Barca got all this money from by the way?

Not having any of it.

And who quoted the Daily Mail? On the eve of us playing the tramps?

Tut tut posters should know better, it's standard from them wankers.
Pre Covid the Barcelona museum/tour/shop was one of the most visited and lucrative venues in Europe, it was a huge cash making machine.

Post covid those revenues will return, maybe not at the previous levels but they will still be generating huge revenues.

Don't underestimate the size of FC Barcelona.

They have just taken a calculated gamble in selling of percentages of future gate, ticket and retail incomes, in so generating 100s of millions of Euros, they are getting together a more than useful playing squad.

Nope. Still stand by my statement.

Where have Barca got all this money from by the way?

Not having any of it.

And who quoted the Daily Mail? On the eve of us playing the tramps?

Tut tut posters should know better, it's standard from them wankers.
If the player wants gone it's a different ball game. Plus Barcelona are more or less selling their soul right now to bank on super league saving them in future. Hence the economic levers mean they have more than enough to spend in transfer market, their bigger issue has always been cutting wages. If they sell Frenkie I have no doubt they will meet our valuation for Bernardo Silva.

If the player wants gone it's a different ball game. Plus Barcelona are more or less selling their soul right now to bank on super league saving them in future. Hence the economic levers mean they have more than enough to spend in transfer market, their bigger issue has always been cutting wages. If they sell Frenkie I have no doubt they will meet our valuation for Bernardo Silva.
From united fans pov I’m sure that knowledge will make signing FDJ even sweeter.

I've been trying to find his comments to wind up a utd fan - where are they?
He does not want to be anywhere near them , don't blame him but why are they still pursuing him?

On top of that, the midfielder believes that despite the history and success of Manchester United in the past, the team are ‘jinxed’, having struggled to reach the heights of the past since the retirement of Sir Alex Ferguson.

The weather in Manchester is also said to be a major factor in the Netherlands international’s decision not to join the Premier League club. Having enjoyed the pleasant climes in Barcelona, the midfielder does not wish to trade it for the rain in Manchester.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.