It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Here, let me give you an update. You're still going to being ridiculed today, and will continue to do so, as long as you post pathetic statements like this. Ridiculous!.
The only thing pathetic is our depth.
Nom existing depth?
Lmao Sterling And Jesus out - Haaland Alavarez and Palmer. To top this we have Foden Mahrez Grealish.

Bernardo-Neymar? So you will accept any nonsense posted on Twitter?

As for LB there is time
It wasn't just 'a Twitter nonsense'.
PSG actually offered us that swap deal but clowns on our board refused despite knowing Bernardo wants to leave.

Guys don't shit on Fabrizio too much, he is a tap-in merchant but he often points out what great of a business money-wise we did and defends us against these ''akhctually Haaland costed 200 billionz'' type of people.

PSG actually offered us that swap deal but clowns on our board refused despite knowing Bernardo wants to leave.

Guys don't shit on Fabrizio too much, he is a tap-in merchant but he often points out what great of a business money-wise we did and defends us against these ''akhctually Haaland costed 200 billionz'' type of people.
Bernardo may want to leave, but it’s not PSG he wants to go to.

Lol

Except you can't replace wingers with strikers otherwise every big6/ucl game will look like that Liverpool game.
Why not we've replaced strikers with wingers and won. If Pep says we can now replace one of those wingers with a striker I'm sure we can. Alvaez is pretty much a direct Jesus replacement from the little I've seen of him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.