It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i wonder if we are under financial restraints currently hence all the sales?
I just think it's a normal squad refresh. Keeping too many unhappy names not healthy fighting on all fronts. The only tricky part is replacements for outgoings, because the profiles are too precise.

I just think it's a normal squad refresh. Keeping too many unhappy names not healthy fighting on all fronts. The only tricky part is replacements for outgoings, because the profiles are too precise.

I meant more from the angle of we have brought a huge amount of money in but seem to be penny pinching on a left back?

Especially when we have brought some much money in but seem terrified to spend?
Have we been terrified. Besides if there was an investigation that may lead to a transfer restriction we’d spend it now. Nothing mysterious about it. We don’t need to spend it now, we might need to next summer we can only spend it once.

You don't belong on here mate. You are way too sensible and intelligent.
I’m fucking not! But I should have added, not rushing into deals, or being gazumped etc, stopped us getting Pogba, Fred, Sanchez, Maguire, Jorginho etc. How much has our sensible approach to signings saved us over the years? Yet one curly haired over priced full back that most of us have seen very little of has caused enough wet knickers on here to refloat the titanic. I’m not clever but I do have a modicum of perspective

'Terrified'?

Well we could have done £50m on Cucurella? Pep had 3 major targets which were Haaland,Phillips and Cucurella? Two done and there was one left to go and if we had steamed in and got Cucurella done early imo £40m plus add ons to £50m would have been accepted

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.