It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

People need to also take into account wages, we may have released a load of players but if the rumoured increase in Foden's contract is correct then we need to factor in an additional £200k a week.

Well we would no longer be playing Cancelo left back - so those games. Clearly he’s a lot more attacking than Gvardiol so you would think the games we typically play against a parked bus.
Cancelo is a player who would demand to be either first choice RB or LB

Especially when we have brought some much money in but seem terrified to spend?
I don't think we're terrified at all, we have the money through transfers and winnings, it's all above board.

I really think the club just want enough money on hand for next summer.

Gundo and Bernie are most likely to leave and if we bring in Bellingham for big money, we will be able to divert the wailing and moaning, you know will come, from the dippers and msm, with the fact that the money we spent was from player sales and that we did it "the right way"

I don't think we're terrified at all, we have the money through transfers and winnings, it's all above board.

I really think the club just want enough money on hand for next summer.

Gundo and Bernie are most likely to leave and if we bring in Bellingham for big money, we will be able to divert the wailing and moaning, you know will come, from the dippers and msm, with the fact that the money we spent was from player sales and that we did it "the right way"
we also have new FFP rules coming in over the next 3 summers..

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.