It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Would be awful. Great player but 29 already. Not to mention that he is made of glass. We'd be replacing Bernardo who is never injured and always ready for someone who spends half the seasons injured. Doesn't matter anyway, it's never gonna happen.
Not sure I agree it would be awful, when fit he is class and could be great for us. With that said, that 3-way transfer switch would see one clear loser, and that would be us. Replacing a world class player who is never injuried with a older one that is injuried a lot is an obvious downgrade. With that said, almost any player we could replace Bernardo with would be a downgrade, and Verratti is probably one of the best options out there in terms of quality we could replace him with. But I obviously hope it doesnt happen and Bernardo stays. Which I think is more likely than this rumor turning out to be true.

You don't need to tell me the source is crap and that this will almost certainly not happen, I already know that. But this is a transfer speculation forum and I'm just throwing it out there. IF Bernardo wants out and the club would accept to sell him, what are your thoughts on Verratti as a possible replacement?

He’s notorious for being lazy and a drinker/smoker. Great player but wouldn’t fit the “nice guy” profile that Pep is looking for

I have to hold my hands up and admit that I got that wrong, I think I mixed in Delaps injury issues in my head (transfermarkt was down this morning and I couldn't double check myself). He did only play 6 EDS games & 4 CL Youth games until his injury as he was with the 1st team squad for the rest. They're doing a Foden with the lad and easing him in but I'd still have him down as a 1st team squad member.

Think we should all be delighted if he follows Foden's path to the first team. Which I agree is what I hope is happening.

With the exception of Gundogan you could hardly describe the rest of them as being got for great prices. Then again I am not a sad needy happy clapper who lacks the intelligence to question anything, just my opinion.
David Silva £24m, Yaya Toure £24m, Sergio Aguero £38n, Kevin de Bruyne £54m, Ruben Dias £60m, Rodri £60m -all absolutely world class players and all fantastic value for money. To be fair to you the first 3 we’re probably signed before you were born. Happy clapper lol been supporting City for over 60 years, it’s not about happy clapping it’s about appreciating the world class football we play, at the worlds best run football club. When you’re a bit older, and stopped being a knicker wetting brat, you might actually appreciate it

David Silva £24m, Yaya Toure £24m, Sergio Aguero £38n, Kevin de Bruyne £54m, Ruben Dias £60m, Rodri £60m -all absolutely world class players and all fantastic value for money. To be fair to you the first 3 we’re probably signed before you were born. Happy clapper lol been supporting City for over 60 years, it’s not about happy clapping it’s about appreciating the world class football we play, at the worlds best run football club. When you’re a bit older, and stopped being a knicker wetting brat, you might actually appreciate it
You’re never too old for a mic drop ;)

Chelsea pushing hard for De Jong. Can see Barca coming straight for Bernardo when De Jong is gone. I think Chelsea are stupid enough to pay the asking price Barca want.

This exchange shines light on the dissonance between the different generations of city supporters.

Both generations will never understand the other one and there will always be a dose of disgust because of that.

60 years!! who cares what do you want a medal?? Good lad you just sit there question nothing, sit back like a sad happy clapper.

60 years!! who cares what do you want a medal?? Good lad you just sit there question nothing, sit back like a sad happy clapper.
Well, he were demonstrating against that ”Swales” guy until he left the club. I’m too young for that era, but you should show some respect if you don’t know the history of the club you support.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.