It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It’s such a shame because what a team we have. I don’t want to be beaten by a worse team just because there is more of them.

If we could just bring In 2 or 3 we could have a season like no other with luck. It’s not like we haven’t been saving up!
I know, completely agree.
At the moment the plan must be to reward Ake for some good form and play him at left back more often. JWE will have to get some minutes too. And that frees up walker and cancelo rotating at right back occasionally.
It's square pegs in round holes again though, we've signed one left back since peps joined really, not counting Angelino, with the wealth we have it's just not good enough.

At the moment the plan must be to reward Ake for some good form and play him at left back more often. JWE will have to get some minutes too. And that frees up walker and cancelo rotating at right back occasionally.
It's square pegs in round holes again though, we've signed one left back since peps joined really, not counting Angelino, with the wealth we have it's just not good enough.
The wealth’s irrelevant really, we still have to comply with the regulations. Just because the left back we signed has barely played, he’s still here, on the books and getting paid. And of the above, the only square peg in a round hole is Cancelo and that’s not so bad. We still might sign one anyway.

Considering the average positions of Walker and Cancelo yesterday, if they need a rest, Mahrez and Philips could fill in!

I've still got concerns about our defensive ability at left back against the best wingers, particularly in the CL, but we should be fine against most PL teams.

Ignoring availability, I'm still struggling to see a left back who would improve our first team with the way we play or wouldn't be a big drop off if 2nd choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.