It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Is this Gomez fella any good? Doesn’t fill me with confidence that plan A was to loan him out (presumably because he was deemed not ready), yet now he’s suddenly the immediate solution for us since we’re not buying anyone else. I need someone who’s watched him to tell me he’s world class :)

Do you think its greatly handled by the club going into the season with 5 senior defenders and potentially selling a key player for half his value? If yes, why? If no, whats the problem with saying it?
Who the fuck did we sell for half their value?
Has the transfer window closed early?
Pillock

Is this Gomez fella any good? Doesn’t fill me with confidence that plan A was to loan him out (presumably because he was deemed not ready), yet now he’s suddenly the immediate solution for us since we’re not buying anyone else. I need someone who’s watched him to tell me he’s world class :)
Best LB of all time :) On a more serious note though, he’s the U21 LB with the most assists last season in the top european leagues. A former La Masia midfielder, so very technically gifted, decent burst of pace and a very good crosser, Haaland will like him. A proper left footed overlapping LB, but definitely room for improvement defensively

Who the fuck did we sell for half their value?
Has the transfer window closed early?
Pillock
Maybe you have not seen the news, Bernardo is rumored to leave for Barcelona before the window closes for a rumored fee of only £67m. Hence the word "potentially" which anyone who's not a complete "Pillock" have no problem understanding. Try google it is its a new word for you, lots of information out there. Here is the site: www.google.com

And no, the transfer window closes in another 3 weeks. No need to thank me, you're welcome.
The season on the other hand, has already started.

Maybe you have not seen the news, Bernardo is rumored to leave for Barcelona before the window closes for a rumored fee of only £67m. Hence the word "potentially" which anyone who's not a complete "Pillock" have no problem understanding. Try google it is its a new word for you, lots of information out there. Here is the site: www.google.com

And no, the transfer window closes in another 3 weeks. No need to thank me, you're welcome.
The season on the other hand, has already started
Why are you panicking about a LB then? We are rumoured to be in for Gomez and Sosa.

He's better than that floppy haired Sideshow Bob **** the cockney bollockses bought

.... What do you mean I'm bitter?

The season on the other hand, has already started.
The problem is you appear to believe these rumours. Why not wait and see what happens rather than panic before any decision is even made.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.