It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don’t understand some people, the only RB/LB i would have paid close to 70 million euros is Phillip Lahm, and prime Dani Alves.
Some of you need to wake up, the guy is not worth that much. He has no credentials, and no guarantee of success. Get over it. If we don’t get a full back, we don’t. I am still fucking waiting on a trophy-less season for us and this squad. And i HARDLY, doubt this will be the one. If you want transfers done in 5 minutes, go play Career Mode on FIFA.
If Maldini were playing now he'd smash 70 mil. For my money so would Cafu.

Sharing my thoughts on a rumour, saying "if this is true", is not believing the rumour for certain will happen. Its just my thoughts if it will happen. Which is what we discuss on the transfer forum, we speculate on what will or could happen based on what is being reported.
Nothing wrong with sharing mate. The issue is that you've shared and re-shared the exact same thoughts multiple times today. Maybe sharing too much

Well if we sell Bernie for a fraction of his worth , I will agree with you. But until then I suggest you wait and see what happens rather than get worked up about media rumours.
I like to speculate on transfer rumours and what it would mean if they were true. This is why I spend a lot of time on a transfer speculation forum. If I only wanted to discuss done deals, I would spend my time in other sections of this forum. As I stated in my post (perhaps in other words), "if this is true I wonder what the hell Txiki & the club is doing selling Bernardo this late and for this fee, would mean they have lost the plot". Key words, "if this is true". If its not true, then there is no critique on the situation regarding Bernardo.

Nothing wrong with sharing mate. The issue is that you've shared and re-shared the exact same thoughts multiple times today. Maybe sharing too much
Feel free to put me on ignore. I think I will survive, and if it bothers you that much that I'm answering the people replying to me, you would probably have a better experience here by doing so.

Back in the real world. City have had Chelsea's pants down for 50m for a player who is free in 12mths. Forced their hand into paying double what we wanted to for Cucurella and if them selling DeJong ends up with 100m in our pockets for Bernardo then that's a great deal for us.
Well 50 mil is not a bad price from their perspective. Paying an extra 15m or so to stop us getting a key target might also be worth while. Unfortunately it’s highly unlikely we’ll get 100 for Bernardo. It is quite possible the Yank clubs are willing to each take a few Mill loss to weaken us. It’s what I’d do In their position.

I like to speculate on transfer rumours and what it would mean if they were true. This is why I spend a lot of time on a transfer speculation forum. If I only wanted to discuss done deals, I would spend my time in other sections of this forum. As I stated in my post (perhaps in other words), "if this is true I wonder what the hell Txiki & the club is doing selling Bernardo this late and for this fee, would mean they have lost the plot". Key words, "if this is true". If its not true, then there is no critique on the situation regarding Bernardo.
Come on Uncle Vester give it a rest for a bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.