It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Wrong thread, but with all the uncertainty around Bernardo etc…. Can we please give Gundogan an extension? No sign of decline and only 31, he isn’t someone that is on the way out. Deserves another 2-3 years no?
I agree. Extend Gundogan deal , give him another year or 2 at least. Only that back injury of concern. I could see him converting to a back role staff role after this spell - good guy to keep within the club.

Wrong thread, but with all the uncertainty around Bernardo etc…. Can we please give Gundogan an extension? No sign of decline and only 31, he isn’t someone that is on the way out. Deserves another 2-3 years no?
If pep stays , I think it will be done . He is one of pep's favourite. But we are careful giving deals to 30+ and some injury concerns with him. So I don't think we will give him a 3 year deal. Probably 1+1(optional) first

I agree. Extend Gundogan deal , give him another year or 2 at least. Only that back injury of concern. I could see him converting to a back role staff role after this spell - good guy to keep within the club.
Just let one player go next summer

Would this stunt the potential signing of Bellingham next year however. Surely if we lose Bernardo this year we will replace him now too. Unless we wait a year, sell Bernie, extend Gundog (by a year or two) and then add Bellingham then happy days. Would seem a less difficult transition for all involved.

In my head Gundo is likely to be on his way next summer. The discussion is so old I can't remember what prompted it, or how we reached that conclusion, but most of us at the time accepted that pretty clear signals were being sent.

Edit; goes back to this thread being posted:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.