It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We won't replace Bernardo Silva if he leaves this season. It's too late to make a major signing with similar qualities. We would probably use Jack Grealish and Cole Palmer and see what happens.

We won't replace Bernardo Silva if he leaves this season. It's too late to make a major signing with similar qualities. We would probably use Jack Grealish and Cole Palmer and see what happens.
I genuinely think we will sign someone if Bernie goes. I just think we’re too light even for the great man, just my opinion. As to who FDJ for me. I’m hearing Paqueta but not seen him play

I'd be very unsuprised if we did get Paqueta. He's likely to be available. Left footed, ball player. Looking at how Bernie lined up in the Charity Shield, he was falling back to where Gareth Barry used to pick the ball up, right off the toes of the left sided centre-back, turning, looking to get the move going. Paqueta would murder that sort of role, that sort of space.

I genuinely think we will sign someone if Bernie goes. I just think we’re too light even for the great man, just my opinion. As to who FDJ for me. I’m hearing Paqueta but not seen him play
No club would sell at this stage of the season and if they do they will overcharge us for the privilege.

I'd be very unsuprised if we did get Paqueta. He's likely to be available. Left footed, ball player. Looking at how Bernie lined up in the Charity Shield, he was falling back to where Gareth Barry used to pick the ball up, right off the toes of the left sided centre-back, turning, looking to get the move going. Paqueta would murder that sort of role, that sort of space.
Lyon would bump up the price if we did. Besides that he isn't high on our list of replacements. We could at a pinch just about cover for Bernardo Silva's sale. But in the higher intensity games I am unsure about using Grealish.

Which is probably why he won’t leave .. more likely than not agreeing a fee

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.