It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

i dont think thats the case this time at all mate. Tebas is a racist **** but he is most certainly cracking down on their rules and regulations and has spoken a few times about barca have to comply as lets be honest they bend the rules for barca then it opens la liga up to legal claims from the other clubs in spain? There is also the fact to be honest that barca know the rules but yet just are blatantly just ignoring them??
Maybe you are right. But if Barca suffers league suffers more.

I think we all know when push comes to shove some dodgy under the table deal will be done. La Liga won’t stand up to Barcelona- they will roll over just as they have a thousand times. All their new players will be registered.

Totally. The mysterious 4th lever will solve all their problems..

Perhaps it was a set up either wittingly or unwittingly on his part?
No trying to fuel the fire, but it seems we've been ( conspiracy ) trying to get that image personality to gain following for a while now. Messi before, Cristiano last summer, god knows who this summer.

I mean, it's slightly logical, but it's probably like, plan Z, all business is concluded, and if all goes well.

Like a 110% perfect scenario.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.