It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Anyone think we might go for a RB (most likely not happening since no rumours)? We could shift Cancelo permanently to LB, have Gomez as back and get a backup for Walker.
What is it with the rb ,that is ok .
Cancelo just needs to be more disciplined with his defending when playing in that position .
We need a proper left footed leftback ,which i trust the management to get .

This is a transfer forum. People post stuff. Some people post in good faith. Some people are attention seekers. It’s up to you and me to decide. The mistake you are making is that you think anything posted is a legally binding written contract. If the attention seekers trigger you then restrict your social media usage and you will feel better. I’m down to just Bluemoon and YouTube. I even gave up LinkedIn a couple of months ago.

Never ceases to amaze how many people get wound up by this stuff. I could maybe understand if they'd put money down on the back of dodgy info but then that's entirely their fault.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.