It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Look what's happening with Gio Reyna. They better take good care of him as he could make like Erling and follow in his father's footsteps one day.

Gio is a shell of the player he was. Which is quite sad, has alot of potential but Dortmunds idiocy when it comes to injuries has ruined him especially confidence wise. Not been the same player since. Hopefully under the new manager he can get back to the levels he had shown.

Thoughts?

As usual camel gob speaks without thinking.

It was either sign a new contract or be sold for Sterling, we would have been happy for him to stay it. was his decision and once he made it the clubs decision was to take £50 million now or have him for a year and lose him for free next summer. Is having sterling for 12 months worth £50 million? His pace and movement is a substantial loss but I don't think he's a difference maker to justify that.

Shame really because had he stayed I think with Haaland here Pep would have turned Sterling into a throwback out and out winger on the right, beating people down the line and whipping in balls for Haaland to gobble up which would have made Sterling a far better player.

Of our 3 major sales this summer, we will regret selling Sterling the least. Zinchenko is a disaster until we get a replacement but Jesus is the one we will regret leaving when we don't have that intensity from the front in the big games.

And he could and would have walked into any side he'd have wanted next summer.

If we'd kept him, we'd basically have been paying £50m for a season long loan for a player who'll be away at a World Cup during the season and we've no idea how that'll affect any players, before or after it.

I'd have preferred him to sign a new deal and stay, as think moving to the right with Haaland up front would have been great but he chose not to.
Some people just don’t understand these points. Why don’t they get it????

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.