It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

1200px-Lidl-Logo.svg.png

Don't see how anyone can be upset at those comments - well, except the Chelsea fans.

Clear that he would rather have stayed but saw the writing on the wall when he was benched for the big games at the end of last season and decided he had to move on.

Just as long as Chelsea fans know, you were his second choice.

Wait, I forgot about Real Madrid. Third choice.

Oh, and Barcelona. Fourth choice.

If that's the case then I don't see us paying it.

We'd have just stumped up the cash for Cucurella if we were willing to go that high.
Cucurella had durability and determination by the tonne, and ticked all the other boxes.

Lodi.... fiery sort, not as rock as Cucurella, but young and fit. And plays like a Brazilian. Accurate left foot, touch, dribble, loads of skills. Different gravy.

He has loads of CL experience in the position. That's what drives the valuation, on Transfermarkt, anyway.

50-60m at this stage is justifiable for me. The only better players are Davies and Hernandez, and that's because they have pace to burn. It's very arguable tho, that no one is more skillful than Lodi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.