It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Cucurella had durability and determination by the tonne, and ticked all the other boxes.

Lodi.... fiery sort, not as rock as Cucurella, but young and fit. And plays like a Brazilian. Accurate left foot, touch, dribble, loads of skills. Different gravy.

He has loads of CL experience in the position. That's what drives the valuation, on Transfermarkt, anyway.

50-60m at this stage is justifiable for me. The only better players are Davies and Hernandez, and that's because they have pace to burn. It's very arguable tho, that no one is more skillful than Lodi.
Release clause player.

Should be in there like a horny teenager looking for a shag.

Can’t be helped if he wants to leave though. It’s either get £50m for him this Summer or lose him next season on a free and have a player who doesn’t want to be here for another 12 months.
He wanted to go ,we got a good price for him .
Could you of imagined if he had run his contract down then turned up at the dippers or utd ?

He might be a rag twat but I have to agree with Ferdinand on this one. I’m still extremely disappointed we sold Sterling, especially to a hated rival. He‘s quality and has delivered time and again for us in big games or tight games against obstinate opposition. Yes he misses chances, but so does every player.

The club clearly gets a lot more correct than not, but personally I think they’ve really fucked up letting him go, especially to the chavs rather than abroad. It’s a squad game, we play about 60 a season, and Sterling was rarely injured. Really shit decision which I hope doesn’t bite us on the arse.
I think the poster thought that 50 million for just one year of a shall we say possibly average performance is a little too much to do so bank 50 million as a certainty.
If it was my financial risk I would definitely take the money.

This is a transfer forum. People post stuff. Some people post in good faith. Some people are attention seekers. It’s up to you and me to decide. The mistake you are making is that you think anything posted is a legally binding written contract. If the attention seekers trigger you then restrict your social media usage and you will feel better. I’m down to just Bluemoon and YouTube. I even gave up LinkedIn a couple of months ago.
Looks like the dick's been bounced happily.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.