It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Still think we are a couple of players short. I’m still surprised we let McAtee go to be honest as much as I understand the reason why.

We just seem to be far to heavily reliant on there not being any serious injuries, especially in a season where there’s a World Cup in the middle of it.

I find it really odd when you consider how well run we are that we are allowing this risk to be there. But hey they know more than me, let’s see what happens!!

Still think we are a couple of players short. I’m still surprised we let McAtee go to be honest as much as I understand the reason why.

We just seem to be far to heavily reliant on there not being any serious injuries, especially in a season where there’s a World Cup in the middle of it.

I find it really odd when you consider how well run we are that we are allowing this risk to be there. But hey they know more than me, let’s see what happens!!
Don’t think there is any risk numbers wise now we have a left back.Whether you think players like Gomez , Palmer are ready is another matter, but if Pep thinks so, then chances are he’s right.

I suppose you could argue that in terms of numbers alone we’re the same as last season: 4 out (Fernandinho, Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko), 4 in (Phillips, Haaland, Alvarez, Gomez). We’ve lost a fair bit of experience there though.

I suppose you could argue that in terms of numbers alone we’re the same as last season: 4 out (Fernandinho, Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko), 4 in (Phillips, Haaland, Alvarez, Gomez). We’ve lost a fair bit of experience there though.
I thought we were a player short last season, mainly as Ferran Torres wasn’t replaced. I see your point though.

Kelvin Phillips, if he can stay fit, I think will be a good Ferna replacement. He will probably never be as good him but the fact he play as a Dm and also slightly further forward gives us a good rotating option.

I think it all rests on how much faith Pep has in the youngsters as they are gonna have to play and get experience as they could be needed later in the season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.