It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think Palmer is a brilliant talent who needs to get free of injuries. After that game time is needed. If he gets luck with injuries and the game time I think we could we have a Premier League star of the future. Just my opinion obviously
No doubt he is a great talent, I am not questioning that for one second.

But I can't see Pep giving him Sterling's game time this season, he will get minutes just like when Foden first came into the team.

I still think we are a little light up front, if we were to lose Haaland from injury I would worry.

So unless the bankrupt club somehow gets a suitable offer acceptable to city for Bernie (so we get a replacement) - we are done in the transfer window I think.

Based on Pep's presser

I suppose you could argue that in terms of numbers alone we’re the same as last season: 4 out (Fernandinho, Sterling, Jesus, Zinchenko), 4 in (Phillips, Haaland, Alvarez, Gomez). We’ve lost a fair bit of experience there though.

In numbers alone, still 2 down from last season, even with Gomez. And 2-3 down from every other season under pep. But looks like Pep thinks this is enough, and that's what we are going with.

Last edited:
So unless the bankrupt club somehow gets a suitable offer acceptable to city for Bernie (so we get a replacement) - we are done in the transfer window I think.

Based on Pep's presser
Or there's one more LB.

Based on Pep's presser

???

Or there's one more LB.

Based on Pep's presser

???

No, he pretty much said that is it. Misunderstood an earlier poorly worded question. No more after Gomez. If nobody else leaves, that is.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.