It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not gonna happen mate.

Pep couldn’t have been any clearer in his press conference yesterday.

After Gomez, we’re done - and the only way we’re going back into the market is if Silva leaves.

Seems that’s more than likely with Bernardo doing the whole clapping the 4 stands nonsense at the end of the game?

City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

My logic is that, the Haaland & Grealish deals have crippled city financially.
What utter crap.

City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

Your logic is as bad as your maths.
Engage brain before opening mouth

I’ll have what your smoking. Actually not sure I can handle stuff that strong

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out

1 In

Gomez

Full Back Situation: Gomez still not officially signed but was at the match today.

Pep says he expects Gomez to be the last of our signings unless anyone leaves. Of course there is still speculation that Bernardo may leave and who he would be replaced by. Some think that Bernardo said goodbye to the fans today. The story still seems to be if United get FDJ then Barca get Bernardo and we get….someone!

The window closes 11PM on 1st September (19 days left)

I’ll post one of these most evenings around this time on this thread

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.

How likely is it Bernardo will leave this window?
Not very as the only realistic move for de Jong is the rags but going off their earlier game you can understand why he doesn't want to join them. Barcelona's bid apparently hinges on that departure (although Kounde isn't yet registered)

So DeJong wont dign for the Rags as he wants CL football, at this rate the Rags wont be even able to offer Europa league.

Its either going to be Chelsea or us who get him and my money is on Chelsea.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.