It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

My logic is that, the Haaland & Grealish deals have crippled city financially.
Excuse the language but that is utter and complete bollocks.

I think this window has been perfection. We have got good money for players wanting to leave and strenghten in the exact areas that we wanted at the start of the window.

Moreover I can see good paths for our local prospects in to the first team squad on multiple positions.

My only concern (a small one) is that Mcatee made a detrimental decision in going on loan instead of staying as 6th choice cm. I want as many local lads in the squad as possible and I fear that he will be scapegoated in some way and rot in the stands for a year.

I think this window has been perfection. We have got good money for players wanting to leave and strenghten in the exact areas that we wanted at the start of the window.

Moreover I can see good paths for our local prospects in to the first team squad on multiple positions.

My only concern (a small one) is that Mcatee made a detrimental decision in going on loan instead of staying as 6th choice cm. I want as many local lads in the squad as possible and I fear that he will be scapegoated in some way and rot in the stands for a year.
Was Mcatee loan not the clubs decision?

City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

My logic is that, the Haaland & Grealish deals have crippled city financially.
Have you always been illogical?

If not - where do you get your information from on the club’s finances?

I don’t know, but I feel like the club were ready to give Mcatee the Foden/Palmer route but Mcatee thought it was better for his development to play first team football regularly.
Not so sure, I am certain the club would have wanted him to go out into the leagues and toughen him up, without doubt a huge talent but needs experience to fulfil that talent.

Not so sure, I am certain the club would have wanted him to go out into the leagues and toughen him up, without doubt a huge talent but needs experience to fulfil that talent.
We will probably get the story behind the loan move soon enough, maybe one of our ITKs knows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.