It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So DeJong wont dign for the Rags as he wants CL football, at this rate the Rags wont be even able to offer Europa league.

Its either going to be Chelsea or us who get him and my money is on Chelsea.
Might not even be Chelsea. They are after other targets (including another Barcelona player). Fofana who isn't going to be a cheap signing.

Last edited:
City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

My logic is that, the Haaland & Grealish deals have crippled city financially.
What are you on about!

Absolutely ludicrous statement.

City's transfer dealings have been too erratic. Obviously can't say they are shrewd in their dealing because simply put, they aren't and also can't say they don't get fantastic deals done.

Got a bit of dipper stench this….

Squad size is fine.

Could it use another? Sure, but Pep was serious when he said he would supplement the squad with the academy players as backups, and I'm all for it.

Rico Lewis/JWE more minutes to rest Walker and Cancelo.

Borges/Mebude/Edozie wingers minutes if Palmer is out.

Maybe even Delap (hasn't been loaned yet, but if he isn't) to rotate up top if Bernie leaves to give Alvarez (or Foden) minutes in attacking midfield. (This one is a stretch, but something that's still fine).

These kids can do the business to help out.

They won't start, there are enough players to start even with injuries, but they can help fill the bench in a crisis.

That's the key right there, you said it yourself, your logic. That and 4 bucks will get you a Big Mac. Without the fries and a drink.

Thank fuck for the ignore function. What a lot of crap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.