It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Risky move for him. I don't think any of those Mendes clients who went to Wolves have really got a big move afterwards. Jota wasn't Mendes deal I think.

Wolves is a tough club to impress at, very defensive minded.

Doesn't matter if he continues to performs well regardless the systems and stats, City will notice him and make the move for him if needed.

Risky move for him. I don't think any of those Mendes clients who went to Wolves have really got a big move afterwards. Jota wasn't Mendes deal I think.

Wolves is a tough club to impress at, very defensive minded.

Jota is a Gestifute client and Liverpool got a great deal. Seems a bit odd as Wolves tend to quote mega fees for their players (Neves and Traore spring to mind)

Thought that would have pushed the price up

Most clubs pay a premium for home grown talent
The cult pay a premium for asthmatic players
It’s dealt with in the Premier League rules (paragraph 637) - “Most clubs will need to obtain appropriate work permits for their players, but as ‘work’ is a problem word for Dippers, Liverpool FC can substitute an Asthma diagnosis as an alternative permit”.

Jota is a Gestifute client and Liverpool got a great deal. Seems a bit odd as Wolves tend to quote mega fees for their players (Neves and Traore spring to mind)
Uefa announced on Friday that Wolves had failed to comply with a “break-even requirement” during the 2019-20 season, finding their losses had been greater than €30m (£27m) over the year.

Wolves have agreed a settlement with Uefa under which they will pay at least €200,000 in fines, which could rise up to €600,000 depending on their compliance; and also play with a squad of 23 players, rather than 25, should they qualify for Europe in the next two seasons.

FFP most likely, they only got out from under it this summer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.