It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I thought he (sorry .. his missus) wanted the Spanish / Portuguese lifestyle.. moving to PSG doesn’t change anything for him (sorry .. her)
Nothing to do with his missus. They've been together for around a year and a half (according to his IG), and he's agitated for a move for longer than that by about a year, going by what has been said here.

I would never normally say this but I don't think it would be the worst thing in the world if we got knocked out of the cups early, or at least one of them anyway.

We don't have the depth to compete on all four fronts in my opinion, not without it negatively impacting us at the business end of tournaments which I think we saw to some extent last season. Even if we had held on against Madrid, we were down to the bare bones and would've had to put out a severely understrength team in the final.
I agree with you on this for this year.

During a normal season, I think the Carabao suits us well as it culminates early enough that, if/when we win it, it provides real momentum for the run in. But this isn't a normal year, with the winter WC and all.

Last edited:
Has he? Last summer was the first I heard that he wanted to move .. for non football reasons
Now that you ask, I'm starting to doubt myself. Lol

The pandemic did a number on my sense of when things happened over the past two years, so I may have stretched this past year out to two years (if that makes sense). Regardless, I am sure that he got together with his missus after the first rumors of discontent started.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.