It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No , but interesting that the Times ( Duncan Castles ) has posted this an hour back

Its PSG , so they can easily pay 100m in Pounds !

We were told for the last decade that City and PSG wouldn’t do business for political reasons. Granted relations have thawed a bit recently, but not so much we are going to give them a key player on the cheap
Castles might be a Mendes mouthpiece but he is also a City hating WhatsApp group gobshite and would love nothing more than to try and sow discord and mischief

We were told for the last decade that City and PSG wouldn’t do business for political reasons. Granted relations have thawed a bit recently, but not so much we are going to give them a key player on the cheap
Castles might be a Mendes mouthpiece but he is also a City hating WhatsApp group gobshite and would love nothing more than to try and sow discord and mischief

Hmm so not a fan of Mr Castles then ?

No , but interesting that the Times ( Duncan Castles ) has posted this an hour back

Its PSG , so they can easily pay 100m in Pounds !

I thought he (sorry .. his missus) wanted the Spanish / Portuguese lifestyle.. moving to PSG doesn’t change anything for him (sorry .. her)

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

0 Out
0 In

I think that’s it for this transfer window so I’m retiring from the daily summary. I hope they were of some use to a few people. If it looks like anything is likely to happen in the final week I’ll do the last few days.

So we ended up with a squad full of quality and options if perhaps a couple of players light.

COME ON CITY

The window closes 11PM on 1st September (15 days left)

You are welcome.

Please note this isn’t a summary of what is in the news, what I reckon or what will definitely happen. It’s only a summary of what is currently being discussed on the transfer forum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.