It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Still think we need a winger to come off the bench somebody like Saint-Maximan yesterday who causes havoc against tired legs

You aren't going to find anyone who has the quality to play for us who is at best going to be 5th choice CB. We have just signed a very talented LB in Gomez. Rico Lewis is young but has already won plenty of attention from Pep.

Those moaning about the small squad and how it will come back to haunt us seem desperate for to be the case so they can be right at the end of the season.

You aren't going to find anyone who has the quality to play for us who is at best going to be 5th choice CB. We have just signed a very talented LB in Gomez. Rico Lewis is young but has already won plenty of attention from Pep.

Those moaning about the small squad and how it will come back to haunt us seem desperate for to be the case so they can be right at the end of the season.

What an absolute load of bollocks. I`ve been supporting this team since 1957. I don`t want to be proved right. My FEAR is I will be.

What an absolute load of bollocks. I`ve been supporting this team since 1957. I don`t want to be proved right. My FEAR is I will be.

yeah thats nonsense that some want it to happen, bad injuries happen to our key players every season? And that`s without a mid season world cup! i think we still need a top class left back to be honest though and would have loved gnabry when he was seemingly available at the time .

yeah thats nonsense that some want it to happen, bad injuries happen to our key players every season? And that`s without a mid season world cup! i think we still need a top class left back to be honest though and would have loved gnabry when he was seemingly available at the time .

Yeap. I`m sure this will be one of the most physically demanding seasons ever because of this insane idea to hold a World Cup mid season. On top of that we have a team that usually plays deep in all competitions. Now we are going to try to attempt this with one of the smallest squads.

Injuries happen to every squad. Every season. It's part of the game. Pep has spoken at length as to why huge squads are an issue, you end up with pissed off players and if they are pissed off they are not going to be putting in the performances.

You aren't going to find any players who are going to sign knowing full well that he's behind several other options who have been here several years and already have the trust of Pep.

What top class left back is out there. Never mind that signing one would piss off Cancelo and Gomez who has no doubt been promised some game time.

I think we’ve had enough of the jibes. Omar and Txiki even reference it in the documentary on last season.

They dont have to, and as fans we know it but I think theyre trying to prove to the outside world its not just money driving this machine. I also expect Pep to labour the point in pressers all season:
“We only have 14/15 players”
“We didnt spend as much as X Y Z”

Some people are too blind to change their opinions but theyre trying to win some people over. Im sure of it
I do not disagree with your comments I just do not think we let nasty comments dictate our transfer activity

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.