It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I do not disagree with your comments I just do not think we let nasty comments dictate our transfer activity
If youre as philosophical as these guys are and cant get people to accept your truth you take it to the extreme to try. We clearly do care what people think vs a club like chelsea who clearly dont

If youre as philosophical as these guys are and cant get people to accept your truth you take it to the extreme to try. We clearly do care what people think vs a club like chelsea who clearly dont

I wish we had Chelsea’s attitude. I think with the players we have plus the likes of Neymar, Nkunku and Cucurella signed as well we’d genuinely be unbeatable with Pep and the way we play.

Yeap. I`m sure this will be one of the most physically demanding seasons ever because of this insane idea to hold a World Cup mid season. On top of that we have a team that usually plays deep in all competitions. Now we are going to try to attempt this with one of the smallest squads.
It's a little known fact that ADUG has heavily invested in the inhaler market and now control this. We should be ok. It's why Liverpool have had injuries so early.

Nothing then? Just a high horse sweeping bullshit blanket statement?

Thought so.
Calm down. I didn't see your reply.

But yes, that is my opinion and feeling. Nobody has outright said "I hope I am right" obviously so you have got me there if that makes you feel better.

However people seem to not trust in Txiki and Pep for some reason and I guarantee if the season goes tits up this forum will implode and blame the squad size

If Ake is out for any length of time we already are short at the back
4 top quality CBs is enough for any squad. Injuries are part of the game. If we lose Dias or Stones then maybe we have to play Mbete, Rodri or Walker and make do with it until they are back. What CB is going to come when they know there are already 4 senior CBs here.

Calm down. I didn't see your reply.

But yes, that is my opinion and feeling. Nobody has outright said "I hope I am right" obviously so you have got me there if that makes you feel better.

However people seem to not trust in Txiki and Pep for some reason and I guarantee if the season goes tits up this forum will implode and blame the squad size

I think you are the one that needs calming down, flapping at imaginary flapping.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.