It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I can’t help but think we’re short in midfield. I think Bernardo will play on the right quite a bit this season as he’s far better suited than Mahrez there. Obviously Alvarez can play on the right too but you can’t play Alvarez and Haaland from the start in every game as there will be injuries and we need Alvarez to stay fresh to deputise for the Viking.

If Bernardo, Kev and Gundo are all starting then the only back up is Phillips, but he’s the natural deputy to Rodri. Am I worrying about nothing? I probably am, but that’s what I do, every day, about everything, so yeah I probably am tbf.

I can’t help but think we’re short in midfield. I think Bernardo will play on the right quite a bit this season as he’s far better suited than Mahrez there. Obviously Alvarez can play on the right too but you can’t play Alvarez and Haaland from the start in every game as there will be injuries and we need Alvarez to stay fresh to deputise for the Viking.

If Bernardo, Kev and Gundo are all starting then the only back up is Phillips, but he’s the natural deputy to Rodri. Am I worrying about nothing? I probably am, but that’s what I do, every day, about everything, so yeah I probably am tbf.
Pep is definitely going for quality over quantity. First team get out there and Blitzkreig. He's started making subs at 45-50mins already.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.