It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It would seem that Real Madrid missed the boat. You snooze you lose.
Yeah, hopefully. I don't think Florentino Perez would try and unsettle our player in the way Barca tried with Bernardo. From what I've heard he has a good relationship with Khaldoon and Mansour. Plus, I'm sure clubs are continuously collecting data on players throughout the year.

The Mail headline, PL clubs spending an immense '2 BILLION' shocker.

The picture features Utd's Antony on the left, Liverpool's Nunez on the right, and in the centre and prime slot, is our signing Haaland.

Lol, what was he, the 6th or 7th most expensive signing at best?

Nunez, Antony, Fofana, Isak, Casemiro, Cucurella all cost over 60m.

Paqueta and Richardson cost the same as Haaland, so joint 9th.

Deserves to be in the picture of high spending for sure!

The picture features Utd's Antony on the left, Liverpool's Nunez on the right, and in the centre and prime slot, is our signing Haaland.
Hmm I think this is for once not a way to shit on City. Haaland is a massive name and using his picture best way to get clicks and engagement. Not to mention he is the headline signing of the window. Nunez and Antony get in purely on being related to Liverpool and United.

Would give the window a solid 8.
Still feel that we could do with another left back. I know we signed Gomez but he’s still pretty raw and will take a while to become established.
That’s my only grumble.

The Mail headline, PL clubs spending an immense '2 BILLION' shocker.

Lol, what was he, the 6th or 7th most expensive signing at best?

Nunez, Antony, Fofana, Isak, Casemiro, Cucurella all cost over 60m.

Paqueta and Richardson cost the same as Haaland, so joint 9th.

Deserves to be in the picture of high spending for sure!

Joint 7th.

Yeah, hopefully. I don't think Florentino Perez would try and unsettle our player in the way Barca tried with Bernardo. From what I've heard he has a good relationship with Khaldoon and Mansour. Plus, I'm sure clubs are continuously collecting data on players throughout the year.

Alvarez had a trial with Madrid when he was 16 but he couldn't sign due to his age - presumably they did some background checks then. Either way, they can do one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.