It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’d love to see City actively attempting to sign a Barca or Real Madrid player. They both seem to fancy their chances and follow us around.

As it is I think we are a centre Midfielder short. If Silva and Gundo leave too we will need three. I hope that’s what we have been saving up for. The next window could all be about midfielders particularly as McAtee is reportedly not doing well at Sheffield United.

We can do without these two complicating matters further.

Last edited:
Heavy rumours Messi is going back to Barca next Summer. Is that why we didn’t get involved when he left, because we knew he’d go back at the first chance?

Personally thought he’d go to MLS after PSG.

Heavy rumours Messi is going back to Barca next Summer. Is that why we didn’t get involved when he left, because we knew he’d go back at the first chance?

Personally thought he’d go to MLS after PSG.
They got rid of his mega wages yet are going back in for him. Hope they go bust.

Haha been been here a few months and he is going to Madrid! Like pep said he can’t do nothing about the speculation or control it all he can control is Man City! I like that mentality!

What should do is just laugh at the next reporter who bring it up because we going to get this every month till he moves on if he moves on..

Haha been been here a few months and he is going to Madrid! Like pep said he can’t do nothing about the speculation or control it all he can control is Man City! I like that mentality!

What should do is just laugh at the next reporter who bring it up because we going to get this every month till he moves on if he moves on..
He can move on in about 6-7 years and for £300mill..over to you Madrid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.