It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He can move on in about 6-7 years and for £300mill..over to you Madrid

If we get 4/5 seasons fair enough and we get big big money for him especially if he carries on like he started he be one the best sort after strikers everywhere and in 4/5 years 200m will be cheap…

If we get 4/5 seasons fair enough and we get big big money for him especially if he carries on like he started he be one the best sort after strikers everywhere and in 4/5 years 200m will be cheap…

Which is why we need to renegotiate his contract. Get rid of any release clause, or at least put in one of those unrealistic ones for £1billion or something.

Absolutely no way I ever want us to sell Haaland, and why should we. Any club is a step down from City, we win more than any team right now. Why would anyone want to leave?

Which is why we need to renegotiate his contract. Get rid of any release clause, or at least put in one of those unrealistic ones for £1billion or something.

Absolutely no way I ever want us to sell Haaland, and why should we. Any club is a step down from City, we win more than any team right now. Why would anyone want to leave?

We know if player wants to go we let them do a longer contract will just mean we get top money for him..

Given the release clause is only activated if we are out of the Chumps League for 2 seasons running, why would we need to do that?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.