It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

City with scouts at the Porto game last night, no indication who they were looking at though. Galeno or Octavio seems to be the fav. guesses.
Otavio looks like great little player, similar to Gavi. Can play in midfield or on the wing so could be a good replacement for Bernie if he leaves in the summer.

Hopefully....I want to see him in a front 3 WITH Haaland....2 outstanding goal scorers will cause hell
i think we all do. it would be really dynamic but i do feel the reason hes not playing so much in terms of starts is because hes played non stop.

He's has the surgery now give Phillips a chance he's started one game in around 8 months.

We need to stop comparing players that come in to those from the past rodri was dinhos replacement. Dinho was so here 8 years so had time to build up that leadership skills.

I don't think Gomez was zinnys replacement personally they are too different style wise. I think we always was going to sign Gomez but loan him out. The issue was cucurella I don't think we expected the price of him to be 60 milion.

We also need to remember that players need time to settle. Nothings always going to be the same in terms of replacing certain players.

I don't think Phillips is a downgrade on the dinho that left. We need to keep that in mind the dinho that left wasn't the dinho of 17/18.
Dinho that left was done Prem wise...let's keep it real.

Wonder if/where we go looking for a fast winger if Leao renews.. Kvara will be a major outlay of cash

Daiby, Gnonto, Doku, Williams, Sulemana?

Wonder if/where we go looking for a fast winger if Leao renews.. Kvara will be a major outlay of cash

Daiby, Gnonto, Doku, Williams, Sulemana?
Gnonto looks more than decent - quick and direct, but technically good too. He’s 4 years younger than Leao.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.