It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

€50 million release clause for Williams, 1 year left on his deal, if we wanted him we’d get him, we have history of scouting Spanish wingers and obviously most recently Ferran, for me Nico is the one.

Pep is all about pass and move and control! Players who can dribble with the ball are a waste of time in our team

Are we really trying to use Messi as the benchmark?
No not exactly I’m just trying to pint out that a very good dribbler isn’t a complete no no with pep. Just passing the ball all the time has become predictable and stale, somebody who can run into the box at speed with close control would give defences something else to think about. Also sometimes we need to break in transition with more pace and less pausa.

No not exactly I’m just trying to pint out that a very good dribbler isn’t a complete no no with pep. Just passing the ball all the time has become predictable and stale, somebody who can run into the box at speed with close control would give defences something else to think about. Also sometimes we need to break in transition with more pace and less pausa.

Agree I want dribblers I want wingers going at the fullbacks but this is pep we know now he wants total control stop the transitions! At the mown man I feel pep is trying to get the best out of Haaland and with 20 games to go I trust pep to tweak it get it right..

Agree I want dribblers I want wingers going at the fullbacks but this is pep we know now he wants total control stop the transitions! At the mown man I feel pep is trying to get the best out of Haaland and with 20 games to go I trust pep to tweak it get it right..
Hopefully mate pep can tweak things, actually I think foden can run at defenders in and around the box more if instructed to and probably better from the right.

We are going about it the wrong way why are we trying to change haalands game when he has 27 or sumat goals seems silly.keep haaland in front of goals not play in centre mid like he was in the Derby. All this team is missing is pace in the wide positions.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.