It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

He wanted him the first time and a recent hacked email has even shown the commission due to Mino.

Because of that, Mino offered him to us a second time when he was at United, but we said no.

I don't doubt Pep considers him a player, but whether he has the workrate and intelligence to work in this Pep team, I would have my doubts.

For the shits and giggles, though, I would be all over it, haha!

I'm sure PSG is an easy option for him.
Pogba was inconsistent at best during his peak at Juve. He'd follow up an outstanding performance by being invisible the next two games. So no thanks Mino, PSG can see what they can get out of him.

He wanted him the first time and a recent hacked email has even shown the commission due to Mino.

Because of that, Mino offered him to us a second time when he was at United, but we said no.

I don't doubt Pep considers him a player, but whether he has the workrate and intelligence to work in this Pep team, I would have my doubts.

For the shits and giggles, though, I would be all over it, haha!

I'm sure PSG is an easy option for him.

He'd do very well at City if he was motivated but by moving to United he's already shown that he's more money motivated than achievement motivated. Nowt wrong with that but it means he's likely to find something more to his liking in Paris.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.