It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think that was more Christopher Lee mate...
But it's still bloody awful! :)
Yes but that wouldn't have worked with the Katie Price reference. Cut me some slack mate.
I give you Vincent Price as a vampire killer.
MV5BMjYyMzYyNzAwN15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzU5ODg0NA@@._V1_.jpg

Think he’s good enough though mate? Not su he has a work ethic that would please Pep?
I think playing in a squad like City under Pep would knock some of that sleepiness out of him. I'm not saying he's Mbappe, but he seems to be in that vein in terms of style. Doesn't currently spend too much time in his own half but he is certainly dynamic going forward.

See arsenal and Chelsea both chasing caicedo. He is exactly the type of player we need great engine great all round cm.In danger of being left behind imo not sure we will pay the prices that Chelsea or arsenal seem happy to do.

Bit disappointed that we haven’t used the January transfer window to strengthen. Whoever we may or may not sign in the Summer is irrelevant- we want to win something this season & all top teams have added to their squad - our young squad players don’t count

People didn’t like when I said it last time but this guy is literally just a troll.

The forum needs to let go of the idea that it's OK for people to bullshit on the transfer forum because either:

a) "They're just sharing information in good faith" (they're not), or
b) "It's just a bit of fun" (what does that even mean?)

If this Henderson thing doesn't tip people off I don't know what will. These people are having you on. They get a kick out of seeing how much they can get away with before people stop defending them.

See arsenal and Chelsea both chasing caicedo. He is exactly the type of player we need great engine great all round cm.In danger of being left behind imo not sure we will pay the prices that Chelsea or arsenal seem happy to do.

Nahh he could end up a flop at a big club! He has only just come to the league!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.