It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

See arsenal and Chelsea both chasing caicedo. He is exactly the type of player we need great engine great all round cm.In danger of being left behind imo not sure we will pay the prices that Chelsea or arsenal seem happy to do.
Maybe Pep is sticking the faith with Phillips for now? Might not be right but I assume they haven't lost total faith in Kalvin yet! Besides Arsenal/Chelsea will start to see how difficult it is to get rid of players after bringing players in. Always best to plan ahead not panic buy - Txiki and City have been absolute world class in all departments on that.

Was watching the first half vs Arsenal and Arsenal look the younger, fitter, faster, hungrier of the 2 teams out there.

We've somehow allowed ourselves to get too old and comfy, maybe holding on to players for a year too long.

I love City but I think our defensive mistakes and our age may make this year's title a bit too much to ask for our squad.

Gonna have to give Pep what he craves: a refresh young hungry players!

We either need a Lb, cm and two wingers and move foden into midfield if both gundo and Bernardo leave, or two midfielders and a LB and just one winger if foden stay out wide

Bit disappointed that we haven’t used the January transfer window to strengthen. Whoever we may or may not sign in the Summer is irrelevant- we want to win something this season & all top teams have added to their squad - our young squad players don’t count
We just don’t buy in January… I’m not saying I agree with it, because new faces could give us the lift we need, but the club only buy players in the summer generally and with a very specific plan. It’s worked so far, so you won’t hear me complain.

Reactions: CC1
We have looked old and leggy for some time, major surgery in the engine room and out wide.

I hope the Sheik's pockets are deep, full and open.

You know I don't mind spending a lot on Haaland but part of me misses letting the Rags have overpriced players and us finding undervalued gems!

I mean look at Kalvin Philips for 40 mil and Julian Alvarez for 15 mil.. who's worth more to us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.