It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We need

2 midfielders if Gundo and Bernardo leave, a creative midfielder would be ideal to help Kev
1 Left back
Maybe a rw due to Mahrez age
I think grealish could move inside when they leave so would need lw Napoli lad would be great for us, shame as I struggle to see us dealing with de laurentis. Rw we have mahrez, foden and palmer who all play well there. Add Bellingham and a decent left back and we are all good

I think grealish could move inside when they leave so would need lw Napoli lad would be great for us, shame as I struggle to see us dealing with de laurentis. Rw we have mahrez, foden and palmer who all play well there. Add Bellingham and a decent left back and we are all good

Palmer needs a loan, doesn't look comfortable in our side, injury issues as well with him, loans the best option next season.

Palmer needs a loan, doesn't look comfortable in our side, injury issues as well with him, loans the best option next season.
Possibly, to be fair to the kid most of his chances have come on the left and he very much a right winger in the mold of mahrez ish

What does everyone think of Dominik szoboszlai, he is a pacey, creative AM that can play LW. His contract runs until 2026

Gvardiol
Enzo
Kvara

2 Captains and a Maverick. for the first team, some smart moves in the middle range/free market or Release Clauses to flesh out the squad Robinson, Aouar, Majer, Cherki, Frimpong, Williams etc depending on the attitude of the fringe players as the season goes etc

Gvardiol
Enzo
Kvara

2 Captains and a Maverick. for the first team, some smart moves in the middle range/free market or Release Clauses to flesh out the squad Robinson, Aouar, Majer, Cherki, Frimpong, Williams etc depending on the attitude of the fringe players as the season goes etc
Would be immense signings if it happened.

What does everyone think of Dominik szoboszlai, he is a pacey, creative AM that can play LW. His contract runs until 2026
looks special player. seems like he has imitated KDB's movements and playstyle. but we have to decide what kind of player we want to replace KDB with. the same kind of attcking AM or a one touch passing player like bellingham?

We need

2 midfielders if Gundo and Bernardo leave, a creative midfielder would be ideal to help Kev
1 Left back
Maybe a rw due to Mahrez age
In:
Bellingham
Chilwell
Leao
Chiesa or Saka
Out:
Bernardo
Cancelo
Gomez (loan)
Gundo
bring foden into the midfield and there is your creativity, Chilwell has both prem and CL experience and pacy wingers are needed. Maybe Laporte goes and if so gvaridol is the main replacement but 100m will be too much for us. Bellingham also replaces Bernardo and adds more energy. Saka and Leao have a year left in the summer and Chiesa will want CL football

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.