It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not sure about Rice don’t know watch much of anyone other than city but when I see him something is missing a lot of the time.

We need a winger I think we can manage with a declining KDB for a bit longer probably have to. Might have to replace Bernardo Cancelo and Gundogan and perhaps a CB. Hope they all stay tho.

I would say we need a full back probably left back but then I was thinking if Rico keep progressing we have Cancelo Rico Gomez and Walker and multiple options form CB will it cause issues. I think Gomez needs more time.

I think we need legs in midfield

How are the players on loan progressing ? What sale value are we looking at and who will make it here ?

I honestly would try and swap Phillips for rice in the summer. West Ham have always been interested in Phillips and I believe rice has 2 years left on his deal this summer. Thinking Phillips plus 30 mil could do it.

To me Phillips is no where near the level we need, i said this prior to him joining and my opinion hasn’t changed in the limited appearances he has made. We now play a cm alongside rodri and I honestly think rice would be really well suited to the role. He also is a leader, good character to have in the dressing room, will be hungry for trophies and also will help with set pieces with his height.

Alongside rice I think we desperately need some legs in the squad. I’d try and get a nippy winger (no idea who but someone like Mudryk) and another energetic cm someone like caicedo at Brighton. We are too slow these days across the side and we need a jolt of energy. Also would get a lb
Rice not for me, we need more pace, more legs rice is too similar to RodrI. good players but we need a more mobile box to box type of midfielder, particularly when bernie leaves. Bellingham would be perfect and prob not much more money to sign, could see rice going for 80m and Jude for 100 plus delap or similar.

We need

2 midfielders if Gundo and Bernardo leave, a creative midfielder would be ideal to help Kev
1 Left back
Maybe a rw due to Mahrez age

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.