It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I could see one of the 8's dropping into the 2 in front of the back 3 asnd letting one of the full backs being hte widest touch line player

LB-LW-ST-RCM-RW
LCM-DM
LCB-RCB-RB

instead of the current

LW-LCM-ST-RCM-RW
DM-RB
LB-LCB-RCB
Plenty of options & permeatations there. All we need is the right personnel to be able to execute Pep's plans.

After this defining season & with rumours of dressing room discontent, I think now is the time to continue getting rid of the want-aways as we did with Sterling, Jesus, & Zinchenko, as well as the dissenting voices in the locker room.

It's time to reaffirm who the fuck runs the show at The Etihad...

Wouldn’t touch Chilwell with a barge pole injury prone player we have enough of them! Anyway Pep has found our left back Ake
Ake is a brilliant player and will give 110% in whatever position he is played in. However, we need a overlapping defender who will put crosses into the box. There was a moment against spurs when he had the ball on the left from a counter and Haaland and Alvarez were in the box and he didn’t cross the ball because he can’t, defensively great but a LB who can put a cross in from a overlap will create new problems for opposition

Think @twosips mentioned this but I agree with him..

I get a feeling we're going to get asked for the moon for a lot of our targets and we will walk away. Chelsea will overbid us for the obvious ones.

Can't have a Cucurella situation again. So I really don't see us getting MacAllister. FFS just look at how high they value Caicedo.

We're going to have to find some gems that no one is interested in but us.

It'll be a very interesting summer.

We may end up with Enzo, McAtee, Paqueta and Ait-Nouri.

I actually wouldn't mind that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.