It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

A left back'
2 midfielders
An attacking front/wide man

Where's the fantasy?
The players concerned would cost much more than we’ll spend.
i expect Bellingham, probably a left back for up to £40 mill and possibly a wide forward for similar but wouldn’t be surprised if its only Bellingham (hopefully) and just a left back.

i expect Bellingham, probably a left back for up to £40 mill and possibly a wide forward for similar but wouldn’t be surprised if its only Bellingham (hopefully) and just a left back.
Not a chance Pep would put up with that.

As said earlier if we are to maintain our position we will have to spend big, very big.

Agreed unless others were to leave unexpectedly

Big overhaul for me be:

In

Bellingham
Gvardiol
Fran Garcia
Hakimi
Diaby

Out

Steffen
Laporte
Walker
Cancelo
Gundogan
Delap (with buy back)
Mcatee (with buy back)
Borges (with buy back)
JWE (with buy back)
We must have 20-30 players on loan we can shift for £60-100m as well?!

Then we will go into another season not properly prepared and in danger of falling from our perch.
Our midfield needs an overhaul,there may be as many as 3 or 4 positions that need attention.

I feel a big overhaul is coming this summer especially if we don't win the league. We're seeing already that clubs are willing to outspend us now, so we cannot sit still in the market and worry about balancing the books.

I think we'll spend 250m this summer, recouping shit loads obviously . Could be a really exciting one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.