It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’m still a bit worried that we’re in the usual sort of FFP trouble. Why are we selling and not buying?? We keep reading that we’re in net profit; have low wages but we’re not looking to improve a squad that has looked tired.
If there was FFP trouble you don't think we would know about it?

Completely disagree. Someone who is unhappy is not an option.
Pep has no faith in Cancelo anymore, what use is he? putting out some cones or taking the water bottles in.

We are in a title fight, Pep has no time for those who aren't up for it.
Happy with that & don’t disagree but a club the size of City with the ambitions we have, needs to freshen up the squad. Why aren’t we??
Cancelo finished by what he said in the tunnel - it's probably a matter of principal and pride to City.

Admittedly it looks crazy that we can't find any LB signings, but dealing with it this way could help galvanise the squad.

And I like Ake at LB. I really do.
what did he say? Missed that

Totally agree about Ake

No replacement in is a strange one as the games is gonna start ramping up again and with Stones being injured again, Ruben seemingly taking his time to get back up to fitness and Rico still being thrashed to death then it is strange we havent got someone in mind to come in?! Gomez isnt the answer imo.

Happy with that & don’t disagree but a club the size ox City with the ambitions we have, needs to freshen up the squad. Why aren’t we??
Pep clearly feels we don't need to. He knows the squad better than we do. Pep has shown he has no problem forcing the issue for transfers in the past, so unless he has suddenly turned into Martin Lewis then all we can do is stick by him.

Txiki will have a a book of potential players the size of the yellow pages, he would never force them on Pep.

Reactions: CC1
Concerning that an already depth lacking defence will be further weakened,but a poisonous presence cannot be kept and this looks too good an opportunity to turn down (although i cant see the classless cunts in Munich forking out 70m)

I suspect Txiki is in for a long 36 hrs.

I think Cancelo sees himself as a first choice right back. Not a squad player who gets most games at LB. Not surprised he's off.

I prefer Walker at RB and think we should be buying a new LB anyway. Infact I haven't been happy with our LB situation since Terry Phelan's best form.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.