It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I said at the start of the season that Foden would end up playing some sort of hybrid left back this season - as he did in the second half v Palace. All those saying we've planned terribly here might be missing something. We've got 5 cb's for a reason I recon. We're practically playing 3 at the back every game now. So no panic buy needed. Having a smaller squad will really help by not needing to give players games and rotating far too much - which we do. I recon for the rest of the season we'll alternate from
.....................................Eddy..................................
....Akanji/Stones..........Dias/Laporte...............Ake.....
Walker/Lewis..............Rodri/Phillips...........Foden/Bernardo
..........................Kev/Bernardo/Gunda...................
Mahrez/Alverez/Bernardo....Haaland.............Grealish/Foden

or
......................................Eddy...................................
Walker/Lewis.......Akanji/Stones.....Dias/Laporte...........Ake
Marez/Bernardo........Kev/Ginda.....Rodri...........Foden/Grealish
......................Alverez..............Haaland.......................

That's still a lot of majorly good options in every position. We don't need trouble makers/marde arses like Cancelo stinking the place out
We are pretty much up the creek if Ake gets injured.

Inconsistency has been a constant in his career.
That’s why the guy has had so many clubs at such a young age.
We all agree he’s been able to be sublime and shocking within the blink of an eye.
Add to this a bit of a fiery temperament and I can see why Pep is happy to let him go.
No point keeping an unhappy player…it spreads.
Sad to see him go like you say he can be sensational.
If he wants to go that’s fine but surely we should use Bayern's interest as leverage to get one of their players or definitely a transfer not loan

Chilwell would make sense - he is a Nike athlete. Not a regular at Chelsea, I don't think he's particularly emotionally tied to them, either. Fine for us. He's talented and strong enough for sure. Hasn't had any chance to show it of late - equally that means there's a question mark over how he's recovered.

Chilwell would make sense - he is a Nike athlete. Not a regular at Chelsea, I don't think he's particularly emotionally tied to them, either. Fine for us. He's talented and strong enough for sure. Hasn't had any chance to show it of late - equally that means there's a question mark over how he's recovered.
He has injury issues. There is a reason he isn't playing much

Injured more than Stones isnt he?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.