It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bloody hell. I’m not against letting him leave, but I hope we’re planning to bring in a replacement (even if only on loan) this window. I really fear for our potency out wide, which is already lacking enormously. Not to mention that the squad is stretched extremely thinly and tiredness is clearly starting to have an effect.

Cancelo finished by what he said in the tunnel - it's probably a matter of principal and pride to City.

Admittedly it looks crazy that we can't find any LB signings, but dealing with it this way could help galvanise the squad.

And I like Ake at LB. I really do.
Must have missed this.. what did he say in the tunnel and how do we know? Apologies if this has already been covered/ is common knowledge..

Lewis is not better that's your blue tinted specs, better attitude yes not better player
I’m not sure I agree. Sure, Lewis is young but he is a better defender. Cancelo has always been a terrible defender. Continually caught out and generally is a liability. He is never a left back and is a pretty crap right back. He won’t be missed.

This is finally us starting a rebuild we all want.

I would be happy with Chilwell hopefully on loan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.