It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Ake / Gomez

Dias / Akanji / Stones / Laporte

Lewis / Walker

I guess if true about being happy with squad size they are happy with Ake on the left, I think most of us agree he's a great player and happy to see him do well here. Also hopefully means they are confident on fitness of these players. I think we see a lot change in the summer.

Ake / Gomez

Lewis / Walker

I guess if true about being happy with squad size they are happy with Ake on the left, I think most of us agree he's a great player and happy to see him do well here. Also hopefully means they are confident on fitness of these players. I think we see a lot change in the summer.

So

RB....2 right backs

CB....4 centre backs

LB....1 centre back and a left winger

Spot the weakness.

Ake / Gomez

Lewis / Walker

Again, Gomez is not an option. He's clearly not good enough and shouldn't play.

Don’t worry. Txiki is on the case. He’s confident that Scott Carson can provide the necessary cover for at least the next 7 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.